How Emo Philips looks now
auuV
2009-08-20 22:42:56 UTC
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290

|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER

Heh.
--
I hear the saxophone
And it tears my soul
neurotrashboy
2009-08-20 23:17:26 UTC
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
--
Copyright ©2009 neurotrashboy http://www.shyte.net/users/ntb/

officer it wasnt a real cow, it was cheese!
Don Stockbauer
2009-08-21 03:30:06 UTC
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
"Emo, what's 23/67 plus 77/129?"

"I don't know, Mrs. Johnson."

"Oh come on, Emo. What's our common denominator?"

"An overwhelming attraction for little girls, Mrs. Johnson."
Don Stockbauer
2009-08-21 11:58:35 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
"Emo, what's 23/67 plus 77/129?"
"I don't know, Mrs. Johnson."
"Oh come on, Emo.  What's our common denominator?"
"An overwhelming attraction for little girls, Mrs. Johnson."
--

"We're caught in a trap,

I can't walk out,

because I love you too much, baby."
auuV
2009-08-21 22:36:08 UTC
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
So *thats* where the Emo haircut came from!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emo+hairstyles+for+boys

O_O
--
I hear the saxophone
And it tears my soul
Don Stockbauer
2009-08-22 11:16:35 UTC
So that's where those dumpsters full of dead birds came from.
Don Stockbauer
2009-08-23 07:49:38 UTC
Post by Don Stockbauer
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
So *thats* where the Emo haircut came from!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emo+hairstyles+for+boys
 O_O
--
I hear the saxophone
And it tears my soul
So that's where those dumpsters full of dead birds came from.
Here's another Emo that I loved...

I was walking down the street one day, and I saw Tommy Peterson who I
went to elementary school with. I hated that guy. He made my life
miserable, the lousy little bully. I vowed if I ever saw him again,
I'd beat him up. So, I didn't waste any time. I went right over and
started in on him. That really felt good, too.

But about halfway through, I got to thinking. If this was Tommy
Peterson, wouldn't he have grown up too?
neurotrashboy
2009-08-23 15:00:43 UTC
Post by auuV
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
So *thats* where the Emo haircut came from!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emo+hairstyles+for+boys
O_O
Is that all the same guy?

Or is it different guys who all have the same lip piercing as well as
the same Phil Oakey cut?

auuV
2009-08-23 15:59:06 UTC
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
Post by neurotrashboy
Post by auuV
http://www.emophilips.com/pictures/290
|I DECIDED TO LET MY HAIR GO GRAY FOR A MOVIE I
|WANTED TO SEE CHEAPER
Heh.
He was Emo *years* before it was trendy.
So *thats* where the Emo haircut came from!
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=emo+hairstyles+for+boys
O_O
Is that all the same guy?
Or is it different guys who all have the same lip piercing as well as
the same Phil Oakey cut?
Im afraid its the latter. :(
--
I hear the saxophone